Agile Consulting Services from Agilebuddy
Is your technology organization…
- Facing the tough economic climate and a competitive marketplace, and trying to work more efficiently?
- Challenged managing your teams and projects, getting your software products delivered on time and to high standards?
- Striving to improve your current project management methods?
- Investigating leading edge engineering practices, including Agile, XP (Extreme Programming), TDD (Test Driven Development), and so on?
- Trying to adopt Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and could use some assistance?
If this describes your organization, Agile Consulting Services from Agilebuddy can help you get up and running quickly, with training, coaching, mentoring and other services customized to your requirements.
Enhance Productivity, Get to Market Quickly, Keep Your Customers Happy â€¦ and Have Fun Doing It
Agile Consulting Services from Agilebuddy can help you to transition from cumbersome traditional methods of project management to more effective processes that will double your productivity immediately. Many companies can expect to achieve four times industry average productivity and twelve times better quality after only a couple of â€œsprintsâ€ (a term that will become very familiar as you become Scrum savvy).
Learn more about the extensive benefits of Scrum.
The Scrum project management methodologyâ€™s iterative and incremental approach will help you deliver the right software sooner, more often and with higher quality. Additionally, your teams will have fun doing it, and youâ€™ll have happy customers!
Your organization will reap many benefits when you switch to Agile and Scrum project management. You can expect to:
- Dramatically reduce engineering costs and increase productivity
- Enhance product quality through the implementation of rigid engineering disciplines
- Improve product delivery scheduling and predictability
- Deliver working software sooner and more often
- Accelerate time to market
- Deliver products that always exceed customer expectations
- Lead a product development team that is intently focused on your highest priority business requirements
- Dramatically increase team collaboration
- Boost employee morale and create energized teams
- Build trust with all internal and external stakeholders in the product development process
Get Started Today with Agile Consulting Services from Agilebuddy
We will create a plan customized to suit your business requirements, addressing any and all of the following:
- Learning all aspects of the Scrum process
- Estimating, planning and tracking your projects using Scrum tools
- Familiarizing your team with Scrum ceremonies and how to run them
- Understanding Scrum concepts (aka artifacts) including Product Backlog, Release Backlog and Burndowns
- Seamlessly transitioning from traditional (aka Waterfall) project management methods to the Scrum methodology
- Adopting rigid, more disciplined and more meaningful engineering practices
- Communicating and collaborating in pertinent and cost effective ways
- Improving the overall project management process through regular retrospectives
… and more!
Contact Agile Consulting Services for your free assessment at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified ScrumMaster Jack Milunsky leads the Agile Consulting team for Agilebuddy. Jack is a 20-year veteran of the software development industry, leading large enterprises and small startups through many successful software development projects. His experience spans notable companies including Delrina, Symantec, Tira Wireless, Borderfree and Brightspark.
Learn more about Jack here.
Contact Jack with your Agile Consulting requirements